Friday, August 15, 2008

Today is a gift, that is why it is called present

I just watched movie 'Kung Fu Panda', believe me I could not wait to share this dialogue.

You are too concerned with what was, and what will be .There is a saying 'yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that is why it is called present.'

What an inspiration this dialogue this gives you !
I mean, OK , films are fiction nothing like that happens in real life. But what is wrong if they motivate you to do something good.
It is said in Marathi, 'Grantha hech guru' ie. books are teachers, but in modern world, you can definitely say that,
' If a picture says a thousand words, then multimedia says a billion '.

I enjoy those billion words which films want to tell me, I mean every one is not that fortunate or that deserving to get company of great people. Your attitude, your background many other stuff may stop you from learning some thing directly from people, but movies, plays, books, blogs etc allows you to do that.

Ok. fine if you have not watched this movie and like to watch some cool animation and good timepass, go for this one.

I know it may get boring but still, another dialogue,

'To make something special, you just have to believe its special. '

Cool. I mean you make something very ordinary very special, and that's what makes you special.