Saturday, August 2, 2008

DESIS da DreaM Part II

31 st July was da last day of my IBM ISL internship, so finally got time to complete the second part :)
I was just discussing about this with Nikhil, that we have got two excellent things ie. placement and the project@ CRL, its like we have been given every thing that one expects to have in his kitty. Lets see how we make use of this.
To mention about internship, I was so much involved, so that there was almost no partying, or rather I was not knowing what it really means, getting a good placement.
But now, after attending college, I came to know that, D E Shaw ( Package obv.) is so much appreciated :) . Really funny, but I am not at all used to do 'maaj'. Lets see if I am able to learn that also before I leave COEP :P
OK. So one year left so many things to do, wanna do AI wars, AUP, CAT, CRL project(A2C2). Won three villages in Tribalwars.net , ll win many in coming days. Have to complete BRMS project,...........
One more important thing, people have many myths about me( :P ), will break many of them.

1 comment:

Ketan said...

salya ajun kiti maaj karayla shiknaar n wat abt 'brake' the myths...konala ahet kasle myths..je tu 'brake' karnaar ahes. salya its break.