Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AK ( Akhil Kumar ) - Unlimited



This man deserves standing ovation for the spirit he has shown in the Olympics.
In India, life for a sportsman is not at all easy, lots of hard work, lots of patience are required to become a professional sports person, let alone winning something.
And especially if you are coming from an average family background.
But after you beat a world champion, when you are so close to your life time dream ( Winning Gold Medal ) it is hard to accept the defeat.
Still this man has shown guts, by saying after the defeat,
"If I can celebrate victory, then I should have the heart to take defeat also".

He had said that don't forget me.
Yeah man will never forget you. I read in the news, he is now focusing on London Olympics and the coming events in the next year and so forth.
This should also teach us that, NEXT opportunity is the best opportunity. :)
I wish All The Best, to this exciting boxer from my country :)

1 comment:

Amit J said...

hey dude,
btw i read the article on copying...thnx for the credit....anyways kewl blog....

Ciao

P.S.Return the favour:
http://thegoofysufi.blogspot.com