Monday, February 18, 2008

Holidays and Exam

In India if you are working or learning in government organisation you get so many holidays :)
I mean if you are a businessman, you will hate to find that banks and many other offices are closed on many days. But still it's a coolest way in India to avoid college and school.

Exam and holidays share a funny relation.
When exam time-table is displayed, I always crave for holidays so that I can study at least a day before (As I do a lot of time Pass, so it is obvious that I am not up to date). Funny thing is when I have holiday before exam, I get relaxed and do not study. So ultimate situation is same if there would not have been any holiday. Rather it helps other as they use this opportunity and study well. Any way, tomorrow I have exam, today is holiday and situation is same.


Lets see how much I can study, If I get bored again there will be next post like this one ;)

No comments: