Monday, February 18, 2008

Copying is like a law ;)

Copying is like a law!!
When it is with us then it seems to be very good.
When it is against us then it is hopeless.

Just to give an example in my first year of engineering; in practical exam I was asked to write a C program, but I was not able to do that.I thought first time in my life that I will fail. But my luck was damn good and my friend got same problem statement and he was able to write it :D, I just copied that program and was out of that trouble. ( From that day I have taken programing seriously ;) )

But yesterday I went to an aptitude test for internship, and there was huge amount of copying going on. It was not justified from a candidate's view point who had invested a great amount of time in preparing for such test. Not only this but even in college surprise test when I do study I hope that there should not be any copying ( Thanks to relative marking in my college), but when ever I hope that there should not be any copying I do remember my C practical test.

In short, If you can copy when you can't solve something and if exam is important, keep in mind god has given a ( LAST ) chance to improve so next time be prepared.

1 comment:

vijay said...

And that good friend was Amit Julka :)
Thanks man again :)